Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New mommy calling cards (business card size)





Hi everyone,
Well, we made it back from our Disney cruise on August 3rd. It was a vacation that I will never forget!! Austin was so excited, and I truly thank God that Grant A Wish sent us there. Anyway, we made it home to the reality of working, school, speech therapy, football practice, and lots of bills piling up on the table, lol.
I have been researching different things on the Internet that I could incorporate into photography, and I think I found it!!!
It is called "Mommy Cards!" I have never heard of it so I was intrigued. It is basically a card with your name, phone number, email address, etc. The best part is your beautiful child(ren) picture is on it. I have been trying to create different patterns to choose from. I can custom make anything that you would like on it (design, artwork, whatever). I haven't come up with a price yet. I am pricing it on the Internet to see how much it would cost me. If anyone is interested, just let me know via email or phone.
I will post a few on here and some are already on my websites homepage at the bottom.
I would like to thank everyone who has given us the opportunity to photograph your children/family. I don't consider myself a professional photographer at this point. I do however, would like to continue to pursue this venture in photography. I am loving every minute of it
Thanks again,
Rebecca Loupe


Unexpected Moments Website

No comments: